A downloadable game for Windows
This is the first deployment for the Alpha of our game. It is still in development and we would love to hear your feedback.
MONQ is a third person, adventure platformer with puzzle elements, where you play as Flip the last monk of his order. To find your way through the game you must master control over time. In MONQ time comes in four forms:
Jump Thousands of years forward or backwards in time.
- This can be useful for showing a level when it is in ruins and then when it was pristine.
Age biological beings forwards or backwards.
- Useful for growing a sapling into a towering tree to reach the top of a wall or ledge.
Change the seasons or day/night cycle.
- Raise/Lower the tide or freeze a lake to cross them.
- Slow Down boulders or enemies.
Find our social sites here:
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Quad Core
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660
- Hard Drive: 1GB available space
Just download the zip folder
Extract the contents
Run the executable
- MONQ Patch NotesMay 15, 2017